Plastic lining fitting pipe is a kind of steel pipe which lined the quality plastic against the inner wall of the steel pipe. By the ordinary steel material as the steel pipe, and excellent plastic with abrasive resistance, anticorrosion, heat-resistance and so on as a lining layer, we combine the characteristics of metal and plastic together, into the characteristics with high strength, high abrasive resistance, high anticorrosion and high heat-resistance. It has both the mechanical properties of steel pipe and the characteristics of anticorrosion, scale formation resistance of plastic pipe. Plastic lined pipe is the perfect pipeline to carry sour, alkali, salt, corrosive gas and other media. Plastic lined pipe with lined food-grade PP can be used in food, medicine and drinking water industry. Usually plastic lined pipe has PP lined pipe(GSF.PP), PVC lined pipe(GSF.PVC), PE lined pipe(GSF.PE), PO lined pipe(GSF.PO), PTEF lined pipe(GSF.F4) and so on. Therefore it can be widely used for the pipeline system of industrial deslagging, exhaust in metallurgy, mining, electric undertaking, chemical industry and so on.
Application Fields of Plastic Lining fitting Pipe:
1. It can be widely used in the system of media transportation and pro-environment treatment in Chemical industry, power plant, metallurgy, food industry etc.
2. It can be used on the project for drinking and water supply and sewerage works.
The Characteristics of Plastic Lining fitting Pipe:
1. Excellent physical properties;
2. Good anti-corrosion;
3. Same mechanical strength with steel pipe;
4. Sanitary, non-toxic, non-fouling and non-breeding;
5. Resistance to chemical corrosion, marine bio-corrosion, and resistance to cathodic stripping;
6. Skilled and convenient Installation process;
7. Good weather resistance, and adapt to the severe environment of desert, saline aquifers and so on;
8. Smooth inside wall, high efficient transportation and long life-span.
Working Conditions of Plastic Lining fitting Pipe: Vacuum values(negative pressure):
≥DN200:≤55KPa Positive pressure:
≥DN200:≤2.5MPa Temperature Range of Plastic Lined Pipe:
1. Media Temperature Range for PP lined pipe(GSF.PP): -20°C~105°C
2. Media Temperature Range for PVC lined pipe(GSF.PVC): -15°C~65°C
3. Media Temperature Range for PE lined pipe(GSF.PE): -20°C~80°C
4. Media Temperature Range for PO lined pipe(GSF.PO): -15°C~110°C
5. Media Temperature Range for PTEF lined pipe(GSF.F4): -100°C~250°C